Hi Alberto,
No i will still use osg-branch as development. The osg-trunk repository is just a copy of the svn, it will be always sync from the trunk svn. I will not push external stuff inside. Just it can help some time to try stuff and to have it as backup or when osg is down. It does not change the way we work with Jeremy so the osg-branch is still the good place.

Cheers,
Cedric

Alberto Luaces wrote:
Hi Cedric,