Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 19:18:24 +0000
From: "Robert Osfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [osg-users] OSG_GECKO
To: "OpenSceneGraph Users" <osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org>

Hi Adrian,

You'll need libxul 1.8.x, it's not compatible with 1.9.x

A copy and paste form ccmake .

XUL_DIR                          /usr/lib/xulrunner
 XUL_INCLUDE_DIR                  /usr/include/xulrunner
 XUL_LIBRARY                      /usr/lib/libxul.so
 XUL_MOZJS_LIBRARY                /usr/lib/libmozjs.so
 XUL_NSS_LIBRARY                  /usr/lib/libnss3.so
 XUL_PLUGIN_LIBRARY               /usr/lib/libplds4.so
 XUL_XPCOM_LIBRARY                /usr/lib/libxpcom.so

Robert.

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 6:12 PM, Adrian Egli OpenSceneGraph (3D)