Hi Tugkan,

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 10:14 AM, Tugkan Calapoglu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I use KDE 3.5.7 on Suse10.3. I tested with Gnome (buggy) and FVWM (seems
> ok).
>
> I also made a test with a different computer with Suse10.3 and the same KDE
> version. There it works. An important difference is that my machine (where
> the bug is observed) has a dual monitor configuration.

My guess is that the Gnome isn't sending the same X11 window events to
osgViewer::GraphicsWindowX11 so it isn't reposition things.  Or it
could be just a bug in Gnome.

I'm not a Gnome user, nor an Gnome/X11 expert so I'll have to defer to
others which more knowledge/experience in this area to what might be
going amiss.