Hi Robert,

Is a basic osgViewer::Viewer with a simple scene graph with one light. The
object is loaded from a osg file, and I mofify a StateSet to add thre more
texture unit, these is the original stateSet:

StateSet {
            UniqueID StateSet_2
            DataVariance STATIC
            rendering_hint TRANSPARENT_BIN
            renderBinMode USE
            binNumber 10
            binName DepthSortedBin
            GL_CULL_FACE ON
            GL_LIGHTING OVERRIDE|OFF
            0xba1 ON
            GL_BLEND ON
            Material {
              DataVariance STATIC
              ColorMode OFF
              ambientColor 0.941177 0.941177 0.941177 1
              diffuseColor 1 1 1 1
              specularColor 0 0 0 1
              emissionColor 0 0 0 1
              shininess 0
            }
            BlendFunc {
              DataVariance STATIC
              source SRC_ALPHA
              destination ONE_MINUS_SRC_ALPHA
            }
            textureUnit 0 {
              GL_TEXTURE_2D ON
              Texture2D {
                DataVariance STATIC
                file "images\estudioCompleteMap.png"
                wrap_s CLAMP_TO_EDGE
                wrap_t CLAMP_TO_EDGE
                wrap_r CLAMP_TO_EDGE
                min_filter LINEAR_MIPMAP_LINEAR
                mag_filter LINEAR
                maxAnisotropy 1
                borderColor 0 0 0 0
                borderWidth 0
                useHardwareMipMapGeneration TRUE
                unRefImageDataAfterApply FALSE
                internalFormatMode USE_ARB_COMPRESSION
                resizeNonPowerOfTwo TRUE
              }
            }
          }

, then I add three decal textuers in this way:

  stateSet.setTextureAttributeAndModes(texId, new osg::Texture2D(image),
osg::StateAttribute::ON);
  stateSet.setTextureAttribute(texId, new osg::TexEnv(osg::TexEnv::DECAL));

Anyway, I'm going to play around with anisotropic filtering and the clamp
modes as you suggest me.

Best regards,
Iván.