Robert Osfield ha scritto:
On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 11:19 AM, Luigi Calori <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It seems that BoundingBox.cpp BoundingSphere.cpp have been removed from the

Very observant...  10 points.

Not observant enough...  -20 points.

BoundingBox and BoundingSphere now have templated definition to allow
double and float versions of bounding volumes to be used in the
application.

Do you have a build failure?  Is so it suggests you need to re-run
cmake to update your project files.
I did an svn update and I' m pretty sure I did a cmake run and a build, not a re-build.
I got linking error and wrongly assumed missing files.
Either I did something wrong or VS7 does not recognize he has to rebuild the whole thing.
Now cleaned everything and seems to build fine.

Sorry for assuming a bug that was not there...
Lesson learned:  do a clean build before sending any  bug.

Luigi