(Searching the osg-users archives for "wldap32" revealed almost nothing, so
cross posting to osg-users in case others are bitten by this...)

Hi all -- I have just reviewed this entire thread, and apparently I'm the
only one encountering a problem with the osgdb_curl's new wldap32
dependency.

I'm using VS 2008 and I've confirmed that wldap32.lib is indeed installed in
the directory "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\Lib".
Regardless, the osgdb_curl build fails with the message:
    LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'wldap32.lib'

May I ask: How are others' compilers configured to find this file? I imagine
I just need to add the path to the compiler-wide list of library paths in
the Options dialog, but wanted to check first.

(I did not find a CMake variable to control the location of this library;
indeed, I see the reference to the library is hardcoded into the CURL
CMakeLists.txt file. So I assume that I just need to configure VS to look in
this apparently standard location.)

Thanks for any help.
   -Paul