Hi Sean,

This sounds like a bug, but without a dataset and example that
reproduces the problem it's next to impossible to home in on a fix.
Would it be possible for you to provide a problem dataset that
illustrates the problem?  If it can be reproduced with one of the
existing examples like osgpick then this will make it easier to track
down.

Robert.