Hi,

I know that I want to render some nodes without Z-buffer. It is a choice,
implemented as a solution enabled ans disabled in real-time execution, when
necessary. Sure there will be no nodes (clouds) over it. I know exactly what
can be the associated problems.

Near/Far calculation is already disabled , but the scene is big, so this is
not a surprised that the culling have difficulties.

So, to make a real No Z-buffer on some node, do you have any idea ?

Thanks,

Regards,
   Vincent.