Hi Sebastien,

The Camera::setRenderOrder(RenderOrder,int) method controls the
rendering order that cameras are rendering in.   If you have just one
camera active per view then you'd use something like:

  v1->getCamera()->setRenderOrder(osg::Camera::PRE_RENDER);
  v2->getCamera()->setRenderOrder(osg::Camera::POST_RENDER);

// or...

  v1->getCamera()->setRenderOrder(osg::Camera::NESTED_RENDER,0);
  v2->getCamera()->setRenderOrder(osg::Camera::NEDTED_RENDER,1);

The rendering ordered PRE_RENDER negative to positive, NESTED_RENDER
negative to positive, POST_RENDER negative to positive.

Robert.