From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Bosse'
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 2:19 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] aa

dddd

--
"It is only necessary to make war with five things: with the maladies of the
body, with the ignorances of the mind, with the passions of the body, with the

"The desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise." -
Tacitus

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate." - William of Ockham