Hi Simon,

As far as I know, there isn't any special nodekit about chart or graph as
you want. But you can create these processes easly using canned osg geometry
( coni, sphere, box and etc ) and using callback and update visitors to
check if mouse cursor is on the desired chart or not and you can assign some
operation when cursor hover the chart and etc.

Hope this helps.
Regards.

2008/12/3 Simon Sanderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>  Can anyone tell me whether there are any node kits for OSG in existence
> that provide chart or graph capabilities?
> In particular I am mainly interested in 3D bar charts and if there was
> support for intersection (i.e mouse hovering) with displayed data
> Cheers

Ümit Uzun