Hi Robert,

Sorry for not being more specific. I am using "something else" (VTP) so I am driving osgUtil::SceneView from our own code. It is very old code in this area, we are still building against 2.6.0. However I had a quick check against the latest svn and as far as I can see the problem still exists. I patched a couple of places in RenderStage to check callingContext non NULL before using it, and things appear to work but I have not done a decent test. Also fixing it this was really worries me!

if (_graphicsContext.valid() && callingContext &&_graphicsContext != callingContext)

Roger

Robert Osfield wrote:
Hi Roger,

What they of viewer code are you using?  osgViewer?  Something else?

Robert.