Leonard,

It's highly unlikely that a Terrapage model would be in an orthographic or
stereographic projection. I'm pretty sure Terrex can only support localized
projections like UTM and state plane.

If you are trying to guess what CS the terrain is in, take a lat/long you
know is on the terrain and figure out which UTM zone it's in. That's the
first thing I would try. Also, if you have a projInfo.txt file, that might
lend a clue.

Glenn Waldron : Pelican Mapping : http://pelicanmapping.com :
+1.703.652.4791