Please don't post the same question multiple times just because you get no
answer to the question when you posted it previously, this bad etiquette

If this possible bug is important to you then you could actually try to fix
it, you have already identified where it may lie and you have access to the
full source code  , you have the stack traces when you crashes etc.

The only way you can guarantee a fix by a certain time would be to write the
fix yourselves

__

Gordon Tomlinson

 <mailto:gor...@gordontomlinson.com> gor...@gordontomlinson.com IM: