Hi

I am using TriangleFunctor to do some very simple collision detection.
Essentially I have a virtual pen (the collision detection is treated as a
sphere on the tip of the pen) that I am testing for collisions against other
geometry in the scene. The geometry I am testing against is loaded from OBJ
files using osgDB::readNodeFile(). Once I have found a collision with the
pen, I would like to update a texture image (drawing on the virtual object).
However, I am unsure how to access the texture coordinates for the triangle
I have just tested with.

How am I able to do this with TriangleFunctor? Or, is there another method I
should be using for my collision detection that will give me access to the
texture coordinates of the triangle.

Thanks
Michael