Hi Johan,

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 9:22 AM, Johan Nouvel
<openscenegr...@archivideo.com> wrote:
> We already have a ReaderWriter using zlib, reading from stream and from
> file, writing to file.

The svn + 2.7.x dev series has a zlib based .gz plugin.  I doesn't
support .zip files though.

Does yours handle .zip and .tar.gz?

> But we compile it with our Makefile system, not with CMake.
> I can post the source right now, if someone have time to do the OSG CMake
> part.

The CMake part will be trivial - one only needs to look at the
existing CmakeLists.txt file for the src/osgPlugins/gz plugin, it's
pretty likely that it's more straight forward than your Makefile.