From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Steve
Gifford
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 12:36 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: [osg-users] OSG Contracting Question

This is slightly off topic, so I'll keep it short.  I'm curious to know
if anyone has contract work they need done with OSG.  I've been
following the project for years and even contributed a bit (TXP demo
databases, early versions of the TerraPage loader).

Now I'm an independent contractor and I'd enjoy contributing back a bit
to OSG.  Not enough to do it for free (I have my own projects), but if
there's something out there that would help OSG in general and you need
it done, I'd be interested.

-Steve Gifford