Hi Robert,

The Windows warnings are caused by having const references but not declaring
the copy/assignment private.  I think a load of these had been fixed recently.

Under Linux, an example would be:

In file included from osgal/examples/osgalocclude/osgalocclude.cpp:43:
include/osgViewer/ViewerEventHandlers: In copy constructor
‘osgViewer::InteractiveImageHandler::InteractiveImageHandler(const
osgViewer::InteractiveImageHandler&, const osg::CopyOp&)’:
include/osgViewer/ViewerEventHandlers:393: warning: base class ‘class
osg::Object’ should be explicitly initialised in the copy constructor

From a simple test case, it appears that the default constructor is called
instead.

The flags used were:

-Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter