Hi,

I second that idea.  I think any evening would work for me.

Do you have a venue for the class yet?  That last place was ring-a-ding!

John

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009, Eric Sokolowsky wrote:

Paul Martz wrote:
Hi all -- Just a reminder regarding the upcoming public OSG training course,
to be held in Washington DC, March 9-12, 2009.

While I probably won't be attending the training, I hope that there will
be a small user's group meeting one evening while you're in town. The
last one was worthwhile. I'm not available on Monday, but any of the
other days should work for me.

-Eric