From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Paul Martz
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 7:14 PM
To: 'OpenSceneGraph Users'
Subject: [osg-users] ANN: OSG Training in Washington DC

Hi all -- I'm pleased to announce that registration is now open for our next
public OSG training course, to be held in Washington DC, March 9-12, 2009.

To view course information and register online, please visit:
 <http://www.skew-matrix.com/training.html>
http://www.skew-matrix.com/training.html

Register before February 9 for all three courses and receive a $440
discount!

Hope to see you in DC.

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC