On Mon, 2009-02-02 at 16:23 +0000, Robert Osfield wrote:
> Hi Jeremy,
>
> Could you please capture the warnings you are getting now.  They are
> almost certainly be the same set as the original warnings you sent as
> I have fixed hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of warnings, having
> spent well over a week of my life dedicated to just aggressive
> warnings level.  Please also could specify the compiler options as
> well - are they different from the standard options used by the OSG?
> (I only see warnings with 3rd party libs that we can do no thing about
> on my builds).

The only MAJOR one I'm getting anymore is this:

In copy constructor
‘osgViewer::InteractiveImageHandler::InteractiveImageHandler(const
osgViewer::InteractiveImageHandler&, const osg::CopyOp&)’:
/home/cubicool/sources/svn-OpenSceneGraph/include/osgViewer/ViewerEventHandlers:396:
 warning: base class ‘class osg::Object’ should be explicitly initialized in
the copy constructor
/home/cubicool/sources/svn-OpenSceneGraph/include/osgViewer/ViewerEventHandlers:396:
 warning: base class ‘class osgGA::GUIEventHandler’ should be explicitly
initialized in the copy constructor
/home/cubicool/sources/svn-OpenSceneGraph/include/osgViewer/ViewerEventHandlers:396:
 warning: base class ‘struct osg::Drawable::CullCallback’ should be explicitly
initialized in the copy constructor

I'm using GCC 4.3 building both my software
(osgPango/osgCairo/osgWidget) and OSG itself using:

        "-W -Wall -Wno-unused"

Speaking of Cairo, what did you ever decide to do about that? :)