HI Jeremy,

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Jeremy Moles <jer...@emperorlinux.com> wrote:
> The only MAJOR one I'm getting anymore is this:
>
> In copy constructor
> 'osgViewer::InteractiveImageHandler::InteractiveImageHandler(const
> osgViewer::InteractiveImageHandler&, const osg::CopyOp&)':
> /home/cubicool/sources/svn-OpenSceneGraph/include/osgViewer/ViewerEventHandlers:396:
>  warning: base class 'class osg::Object' should be explicitly initialized in
> the copy constructor
> /home/cubicool/sources/svn-OpenSceneGraph/include/osgViewer/ViewerEventHandlers:396:
>  warning: base class 'class osgGA::GUIEventHandler' should be explicitly
> initialized in the copy constructor
> /home/cubicool/sources/svn-OpenSceneGraph/include/osgViewer/ViewerEventHandlers:396:
>  warning: base class 'struct osg::Drawable::CullCallback' should be
> explicitly initialized in the copy constructor

I've just checked in a fix for this.  Could you do an svn update and
let me know what warnings remain.

> I'm using GCC 4.3 building both my software
> (osgPango/osgCairo/osgWidget) and OSG itself using:
>
>        "-W -Wall -Wno-unused"
>
> Speaking of Cairo, what did you ever decide to do about that? :)

For Cairo I've kept the implementations local in the svg and gecko
plugins.  Rather than go for an CarioImage subclass class, I opted to
have a custom user data object that implements the Cario integration.
This allows one to add and then remove the Cario support to any image
- it needn't be one subclassed from a Cario base class.

For 2.8 I've not rolled this Cario helper class out into osgWidget as
it was a another little feature that could cause complication and
necessitate wider platform testing/debugging.  Once 2.8 is out we can
look at the issue of exposing an Cario helper class out into osgWidget
or other NodeKit.  I still think it's probably be best to keep such a
class entirely in the header.