alessandro terenzi wrote:
Roger,
are there also some changes that we should make to build collada plugin on Mac?

I'm experiencing some problem when building collada plugin on Mac OS X (10.5). I'm quite new to Mac's developinng environment (as well as Unix and Linux), so maybe it is my fault and I apologize if I make silly questions, anyway here is what I did:

1) I built Collada DOM 2.2 (resulting in Collada14Dom.dylib)
2) I set OSG's cmake parameters for COLLADA in order to point to the just built Collada14Dom.dylib and to Collada DOM's headers too
3) I tried to build OSG using Xcode project as generated by cmake, but building failed

So, I manually added the path to boost headers (that was a problem) and compiling was successful, but linking failed becuase it looks like that the collada lib is still not found (even though I also added the path to Collada14Dom.dylib).

Please can you tell me if there are some steps to follow in order to build dae plugin against DOM 2.2? By the way I'm using OSG 2.7.9?
Thanks.
Alessandro