Hi Roland,

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 11:43 PM, Roland Smeenk <roland.sme...@tno.nl> wrote:
> is the server migration complete?

Yes, it is.

> Two notes:
> - I am missing a link to Recent Changes in the top right corner of the Wiki.

I'm not sure if you mean the "Timeline", Currently the timeline is not
available for anonymous users, you must be an authenticated user to
view it. The reason is the Timeline is a very, very costly view to
generate, and I don't want "hackers" to have such an easy way to bring
down the server. I'm looking for a better solution, maybe there are
updated versions of Trac, or... don't really know exactly.

> - The Wiki now works by registering and the user osg no longer is available.

That's true, since the registration doesn't imply a mail account, I'd
rather people to get an username and password to make wiki changes. It
is by far a much better solution than a shared osg user.

>  The page that describes this however can not be changed.
> See http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Community/WikiLogIn

Thanks! I've changed the page, it is a read-only page so only admins
can modify it. The same happens with the main page of OSG's wiki.

Cheers,
   Jose L.

--
  Jose L. Hidalgo ValiƱo (PpluX)