Hi Robert (and also Paul et al. )

   The svn issue was the other admin (the admin of the HOST of our
virtualized server) testing the backup functionality over the
subversion. It caused some blocks while you try to access, I'm going
to run a check right now, so the server will be out of line for a
couple of minutes just to check everything is fine.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
   Jose L.

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Robert Osfield
<robert.osfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jose L.
>
> I just got a 403, on my check out of the OSG-2.8 branch, this time on
> attempting to check in:
>
> svn commit include/ -F svn-commit.tmp
> Sending        include/osg/BoundingBox
> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response
> to CHECKOUT request for
> '/svn/osg/!svn/ver/9648/OpenSceneGraph/branches/OpenSceneGraph-2.8/include/osg/BoundingBox'
>
> Repeating the operation also fails.
>
> Just checking the www.openscenegraph.org shows that it's responsive,
> albeit a bit slow relative to normal.
>
> Robert.