On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 12:32 PM, Robert Osfield
<robert.osfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jose L.
>
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 12:26 PM, Jose Luis Hidalgo
> <joseluis.hida...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>   Thanks to a lab mate we've found who was behind this "random"
>> errors, it was apache module called mod_evasive to avoid DoS attacks,
>> it was blacklisting people randomly with this.
>
> I just did a fresh checkout of the OpenSceneGraph-2.8 branch using
> https, and it checkout fine, but on an attempt to check changes in
> I've got another 403 Forbidden.

I just attempted another fresh checkout of the OpenSceneGraph-2.8
branch, this time using http, and on trying to do a check-in I've got
exactly the same 403 error.

svn commit
UTF8 locale not supported.
Sending        doc/Doxyfiles/all_Doxyfile
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response
to CHECKOUT request for
'/svn/osg/!svn/ver/9648/OpenSceneGraph/branches/OpenSceneGraph-2.8/doc/Doxyfiles/all_Doxyfile'