Hi Robert,

Unfortunately it is. I set the object's geometry center as dragger position.
And I tried to
Add the dragger to the master camera, it works fine except I cannot make it
post rendering
this way. I even tried this: ("camera" is the slave camera for dragger)

       change: _viewer->addSlave(camera.get(), false);
                to:_viewer->addSlave(camera.get(), true);

Here I am supposed to get the sceneData rendered in both master and slave
cameras. If
these two cameras are identical to each other, such two renderings should
overlap to each
other perfectly. While, I can see some separation between them. Since the
sceneData's for
each camera is the same. I think the problem is only about the cameras. What
you think?
Thanks!

Ruqin

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 11:07 AM, Robert Osfield
<robert.osfi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> HI Ruqin,
>
> Is this an issue of position of the dragger and not cameras?  It looks
> lie the cameras are doing just fine to me.
>
> Robert.
>
> On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Ruqin Zhang <ruzh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks Robert,
> >
> > Here is the setup:
> >
> > (1) For viewer and master camera:
> >     _viewer = new osgViewer::Viewer;
> >     _viewer->getCamera()->setGraphicsContext(this);
> >     _viewer->getCamera()->setViewport(0, 0, size.x, size.y);
> >     _viewer->getCamera()->setClearColor(*new osg::Vec4(0.75, 0.85, 0.95,
> > 0));
> >     _viewer->addEventHandler(new osgViewer::StatsHandler);
> >     _viewer->setThreadingModel(osgViewer::Viewer::SingleThreaded);
> >     osg::ref_ptr<osgGA::StateSetManipulator> statesetManipulator =
> >                  new
> > osgGA::StateSetManipulator(_viewer->getCamera()->getStateSet());
> >     _viewer->addEventHandler(statesetManipulator.get());
> >     // Create the ASDS Graphical Picker instance and add it as an event
> > handler
> >     _viewer->addEventHandler(ASDSGraphicalPicker::instance());
> >
> > (2) For Camera manipulator:
> >     _tbm = new osgGA::TrackballManipulator;
> >     _tbm->setNode(ASDSScene::instance()->getPartsMatrix().get());
> >     _tbm->setAutoComputeHomePosition(false);
> >     _tbm->setTrackballSize(0.5);
> >     _viewer->setCameraManipulator(_tbm.get());
> >
> > (3) For slave camera:
> >     camera->setGraphicsContext(this);
> >     camera->setViewport(_viewer->getCamera()->getViewport());
> >     camera->setClearMask(GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT);
> >     // Add the dragger branch as the child of this slave camera
> >     camera->addChild(ASDSScene::instance()->getDraggerBranch().get());
> >
> > I also attach a screenshot. The dragger should be in the center of the
> right
> > tire. But it is not.
> > Let me know if I did anything wrong here. Thanks a lot!
> >
> > Ruqin
> >

> > On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 3:26 AM, Robert Osfield <
> robert.osfi...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi Raqin,
> >>
> >> I'm afraid there is too little information about your viewer setup to
> >> be able to guess what is wrong.
> >>
> >> Are you using Viewer? CompositeView?  Could you provide screenshots as
> >> well.
> >>
> >> Robert.

> is
> cameraManipulator
> well

Research Assistant
Human Computer Interaction Program
Virtual Reality Applications Center(VRAC)
Iowa State University