Hello!

I have a problem finding a working way to add register an osgManipulator with
the active viewer that contains the node to which I added the manipulator
instance. Instantiating the osgManipulator to a node in the scene works (code
modelled after the "osgManipulator" example), but as soon as I call
viewer.addEventHandler() with an instance of my own class derived from
osgGA::GuiEventHandler, the main application freezes and stops responding to
user input.

Is it possible to add a GUI event handler after starting a viewer with
viewer.run() via a call to viewer.addEventHandler() at all? If yes, how do I do
that correctly?

Thank you!

With best regards,
Fabian Aichele