On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 10:30 AM, Sukender <suky0...@free.fr> wrote:
> Hi Ulrich and Paul, hi all
>
> IMHO, the blog should be more a "public billboard". Something with:
> - far less information than the mailing list (or forum)
> - info about OSG milestones
> - a bit of "OSG advertisment"
> - a *little bit* of "advertisment" from major or original works based on OSG
> - [add your ideas here]
>
> ...my 2 cents...

Take these 2 cents and a little compound interest - Sukender
encapsulates a lot of what I'd expect a blog to cover.  Also think of
it as a development diary, it's a broadcast model where complete 2 way
communication isn't the priority.  The volume of traffic is several
orders of magnitude less as well.  I don't see it as a substitute for
mailing list/forum, rather just a compliment.