Hi all,

is anyone else using DarwinPorts ffmpeg/avcodec/avformat and was successful in compiling the plugin?

Apparently there's a problem between pkg-config and cmake, "cmake" is giving me:
FFMPEG_INCLUDE_DIRS = /opt/local/include/opt/local/include/dirac
FFMPEG_LIBRARIES = avformatavcodeczbz2a52faacfaadmp3lameschroedinger-1.0pthreadoil-0.3xvidcoredirac_encoderdirac_decoderstdc++theoravorbisencavutilvorbismogg

It's stringing the different include paths and libraries together which of course doesn't work.

pkg-config looks good:
$ pkg-config --cflags libavformat
-I/opt/local/include -I/opt/local/include/dirac
$ pkg-config --libs libavformat
-L/opt/local/lib -lavformat -lavcodec -lz -lbz2 -la52 -lfaac -lfaad -lmp3lame -lschroedinger-1.0 -lpthread -loil-0.3 -lxvidcore -ldirac_encoder -ldirac_decoder -lstdc++ -ltheora -lvorbisenc -lavutil -lvorbis -lm -logg

Anyone?
Cheers,
/ulrich