From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Cory
Riddell
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 4:48 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: [osg-users] unresolved symbol error with release mode build?

Today I switched my compiler settings over to test performance in release
mode. For some reason, I'm getting an unresolved external symbol linker
error for OpenThreads::Atomic::operator++(void). As far as I know, I'm not
using any of the OpenThreads stuff explicitly, so I assume it is used
internally by OSG.

Any reason why I would need to like with OpenThreads.lib for a release build
but not a debug build?

Cory