Hi Robert,

I mean, I have MFC control screen and in this control screen I have picture
box which has small bounding size in this control screen. And I am rendering
in it. While traits->samples is 4 rendering in picture control boundary, but
when I set traits->samples to 16 rendering screen goes full like osgviewer
default screen. So given context boundaries weren't used by camera by the
time samples value changed.

May be as you said about graphic card problem. I will try another computer.

Thanks you so much.
Regards.

Ümit Uzun