Hi Martin,

The OSG queries OpenGL extensions at runtime, so even if the header
doesn't contain the function then it'll be able to pick it up from the
driver.

As a general note, I'd recommend avoiding calling OpenGL yourself, and
port your code across to using the OSG classes to do the OpenGL work,
this will avoid issues with clashes of state managment and allow the
OSG to do state sorting + lazy state updating, and it'll do the
extension setup for you.

Robert.