OT: why are all the posts in this thread coming from the forum not threading correctly? It seems the mails don't have an in-reply-to header. Was this always the case for posts coming from the forum?

Regards,
Paul

Art Tevs wrote:
Hi Robert,

I've registered for you, you should recieve an activation mail. Please change the password as soon as you activated your account. If you would like to have different name, then let me know, I change it. As soon as you have activated this, I will give you admin/moderator rights, so that you are can perform moderation tasks whenever you like.
As to the Name issue, you are right, we should have some kind of First Last
Name approach, however I am not sure if everybody would like this, because
maybe somebody do like staying anonymous. I have already let users with strange
names knows, that their account will be deactivated if they do not change their
real name. Let's see what happens in the next days.

cheers,
art