It works for me (latest svn). Did you "install" the OSG library? If you did
not, there is no way to get to the plugins, because Xcode inserts a "Debug"
or "Release" intermediate directory. This assumes you use the Xcode
generator for OSX. If you are using the Makefiles generator, or the old
pre-generated Xcode project, then I have no idea.

-Eric