Zoom in ortho is done by shrinking or expanding the view volume defined by the left right top bottom planes.

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software

On Mar 26, 2009, at 8:35 AM, Cory Riddell <c...@codeware.com> wrote:

I'm calling osg::Camera::setProjectionMatrixAsOrtho() and I'm getting an
orthographic projection (this is, if I look directly at the face of a
cube in wireframe, all I see is a square). I can rotate and pan, but
zoom isn't working (I'm dragging the right mouse button).

I want to allow the user to toggle between perspective and orthographic
projections. Obviously I need to do more than just set the projection
matrix, but I'm not sure where to start looking for clues. I've been
searching on setProjectionMatrixAsOrtho. What should I be looking for?

Thanks,
Cory Riddell