Chuck,

I have had similar issues (with crashes in releaseGLObjects when views get
destroyed) but can't actually recall what I did to fix them.

You could try calling viewer->releaseGLObjects() before you destroy the
view. (previous posts seem to suggest that this might be the right thing to
do)

David
  • [osg-use... Cole, Charles E. (LARC-B702)[RAYTHEON TECHNICAL SERVICES COMPANY]
    • Re:... Cole, Charles E. (LARC-B702)[RAYTHEON TECHNICAL SERVICES COMPANY]
    • Re:... Jean-Sébastien Guay
      • ... Cole, Charles E. (LARC-B702)[RAYTHEON TECHNICAL SERVICES COMPANY]
        • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay
          • ... Cole, Charles E. (LARC-B702)[RAYTHEON TECHNICAL SERVICES COMPANY]
            • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay
    • Re:... David Spilling
      • ... Cole, Charles E. (LARC-B702)[RAYTHEON TECHNICAL SERVICES COMPANY]