Hi Sam,

On 4/2/09, Sam <retc...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Thank you Brian.
>
> But once again if i tried to use osgUtil::Simplifier in osg1.2 what should i
> do to get the Simplifier options in my program without updating the OSG
> version

I'm lost.  What are you looking for?  The code to the OSG is all open
source, you can grab what you want and back port to your heart's
content.  Exactly how you want to go about it is your problem, it
should be just basic C++ issues such as modifying project/makefiles
and tweaking code where necessary.

It might just be worth your while pulling down OSG-2.8 and learning
about it.  You can test the Simplifer in OSG-2.8 and see if it suits
your needs.  You can also look the task o porting at the same-time, it
needn't be a huge task if you application code was well written as the
majority of the OSG API is very similar between 1.x and 2.x, the main
difference is the viewer code.