Hi Brede,

Just some updates. I have glanced through the codes for the openflight plugin,
and not sure if this is correct.

Using the "preserveObject" option, the openflight Object record will be stored
in a osg::Group node. All the faces will be stored as osg::Geode under the
respective group node. Is this correct?

By iterating through the groups, and collecting the geodes in each group, I
managed to retrieve the land from my openflight terrain file. However, the
buildings are still being grouped based on the texture (i.e. building with same
texture are stored under the same group node). Is this how the openflight
structure organize the record? Is it feasible to seperate these buildings?

Thanks in advanced.