Hi Aklin,

You post just confuses me, there really isn't enough context to what you are
doing to really know what is going on, and the the code itself just looks
odd, for instance the self reference line:

pLOD->setRange(child_no,pLOD->

> getMinRange(child_no),pLOD->getMaxRange(child_no));

Really don't know what you expect to be happening here.  I kinda get the
feeling that you need learn a bit more about the concept LODs as much as the
OSG API.

Robert.