Hello Danny,

Can anyone give me an idea of where to look to figure out why all the
children in my HUD class aren't updating?

Perhaps you're using an osg::Geometry and you're not calling dirtyDisplayList() on it? osg::Geometry by default uses display lists, so if you change the geometry you need to tell OSG to update the display lists. If you're modifying the geometry once per frame then you might as well disable display lists by calling useDisplayList(false) otherwise you'll waste time updating the display lists each frame.

Hope this helps,

J-S