HI Philip + Mattias,

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 10:38 PM, Mattias Helsing <helsin...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> Philip was right on track and attached is the proof.

Cool, it works fine for me under Linux, fix now merged and submitted to
svn.

> I tried to build it on WinXP some days ago and succeeded with a few
> tweaks to the cmake files. Not sure if you are interested or where you
> are going with osgEphemeris in svn but will submit the changes and let
> you decide.

Getting osgEphemeris to compile easily against up to date versions of the
OSG is my immediate aim.  Thanks to your fix this now works :-)

Plans after this aren't too specific.  I would like to see the OSG support
an ephemeris model out of the box, but one that seamlessly handles whole
earth databases with movement near to the gound to outside the atmosphere.
osgEphemeris doesn't have this capability, so it'd either have to be added
to it, or for a new NodeKit with this capability to be written.