Hi Akilan,

Please carify.... now there's an expression I could through right back at your.

What hardware/OS are you using?

What type of viewer set up do you have?

What OSG version?

How did you build the databases?

Do you have sync enabled?

What exactly do you mean by "Jerky", are we talking dropped frames?

Basically nobody has a chance to guess at what might be wrong until
you provide some more info about your particular setup.

Robert.