Hi,

I have a problem of how-to :

I have a function, which need to  run into the graph to count the visible
and total number of face. This is a code which is not so quick... so I would
like to put it in a separate thread to avoid my application lags.
But, my thread isn't synchronized yet, so in case of the graph modification
... it crashes.

How can I set my thread to be synchronized with osg threads, keeping the
thread advantage or parallel process to avoid the user seeing a lag when the
algorithm traverse the graph ?

This algorithm is based on NodeVisistors, does it change anything ?

Thanks for help.

Regards,
   Vincent.