Hi Jesper;

As I can see from attached codes you didn't used traits->samples = (any int
value); but you may be set multisampling in your code from using

osg::DisplaySettings* ds = new osg::DisplaySettings();
ds->setNumMultiSamples( 4 );

or osgUtil namespaces function(I have forgotten the name of this function.).

If you try to anti aliasing operation by using MultiSampling, this could be
cause full screen problem which I had had kind of that before and solved by
removing multisampling operation.

HTH.Regards.

Ümit Uzun