From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Peter
Amstutz
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 11:38 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] determine record type from OpenFlight files?

Hmm, I never noticed the "DescriptionList" feature before -- I presume
DescriptionList gets saved to and loaded from .osg and .ive files?  That
would simplify some other work I did to add custom attributes to nodes
(which I acomplished using UserData, but it is a bit more complicated).

I will take a look at the OpenFlight importer.

Thanks,
Peter