Hello everyone,
It may certainly be a stupid question and not the right place to ask. Still
I've been compiling a couple of osg based application : VTP, osgEphemeris,
osgearth. The fact is that for most of them I had to add a couple of
#include directive to make them compile. It's always some c++ wrapping of c
headers like <cstring> or <cstdlib>.
I don't understand if it is possible that those application compile without
problem on some computer. Which would mean that I have to tune some
environment variables or whatever.
Is this the case or should I report those missing directive to the concerned
developper?

Thanks for any answer on this.

--
Loïc Simon