Hello Alena,

I'm a newbie in osg, and I was wondering if there is any working example for 3D Text. The only thing I could find is osgtext3D example (build of osg source) but that doesn't work. I tried some code modification by myself, but no luck so far.

The osgtext3d example works for me. Can you try setting OSG_NOTIFY_LEVEL=DEBUG and re-running it to see if it's perhaps just not finding the font file or something like that?

You should have the OpenSceneGraph-Data installed somewhere and set OSG_FILE_PATH to that directory so that the OSG examples can find their data (this includes the font file for this example).

Hope this helps,

J-S