On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Jean-Sébastien Guay <
jean-sebastien.g...@cm-labs.com> wrote:

> Hi Philip,
>
>  Does anyone depend on the OSG_ROOT, OSGDIR, and OSG_DIR environment and/or
>> registry session variables in the non-OSG related CMake find modules in
>> CMakeModules?
>>

> I don't think so, it would be a bit weird wouldn't it? What was the
> rationale in using those in those modules in the first place?

I'm guessing it's just copy-and-paste from already existing find modules.
The only other explanation is it was intentional, to pick up the import
libraries distributed with the OSG 2.2/2.4 installer.  This seems awfully
dangerous to me (if this even works at all still for VS8 users) so I'll be
submitting the fix to osg-submissions shortly.

--
Philip Lowman