From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Mattias
Helsing
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 3:11 AM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: Re: [osg-users] [build] iv file not being read

Hello Abhinav,

There is nothing for anyone to go on to even try to help you. The code
snippet is not even osg code so no chance for us to know anything about
what it does.

* use a debugger to see what "readAll" returns and why
* crank up OSG_NOTIFY_LEVEL
* see Paul Martz top 10 debugging tips at
http://www.skew-matrix.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5

cheers
Mattias

{